Google Docs is the big online platform, apps, software where you can write, edit, upload, customize and share wherever you want and it’s absolutely free. A total of 4.3 billion users of the Internet worldwide and over 1.5 billion have an active Gmail account and using their free Office Suite from Google.
Google Docs is a web or cloud based application developed by the tech giant Google. It is mainly used for word processing. Excellent app for personal use. That means you don’t need any money to use it like many other Google services.
Why Google docs are the best?
– No need to install any software in your PC/Mac
– You can easily make editing, styling, easily formatting text; add links, images, drawings, and paragraphs.
– No need to install any fonts! There are 100+ fonts installed and it’s free for use.
– No need to press the “Save” button. It’s an automatically saving option.
– Work on the offline even when there’s no connection.
Why Google Docs Resume Template?
– You can access, create, and edit your documents over the online and you are able to edit via your phone, tablet, Mac, or Computer
– Share your resume template anywhere you want. Simply send a URL to your Sender.
– Work Same time, Same Placement with your friends and you can text or comment on each other.