Google Docs is the big online platform, app, and software where you can write, edit, upload, customize and share wherever you want and it’s absolutely free. A total of 4.3 billion users of the Internet worldwide and over 1.5 billion have an active Gmail account and use their free Office Suite from Google.
Google Docs is a web or cloud-based application developed by the tech giant Google. It is mainly used for collaborating on online documents. Excellent app for personal use. That means you don’t need any money to use it like many other Google services.
Why are Google docs best?
– No need to install any software on your PC/Mac
– You can easily make editing, style, easily format text; add links, images, drawings, and paragraphs.
– No need to install any fonts! Google has installed 100+ fonts and it’s free for use.
– No need to press the “Save” button. It’s an automatically saving option.
– It can work offline as well
Why Google Docs Resume Template?
– You can access, create, and edit your documents online and you are able to edit via your phone, tablet, Mac, or Computer
– Share your resume template anywhere you want. Simply send a URL to your Sender.
– Work Same time, Same Placement with your friends and you can text or comment on each other.
How to use Google Docs Resume Resume?
Make sure you’re logged into your Google account.
Open the Google Docs link
1. Click File Menu
2. Click Make a copy.
Rename your file and start to update
Do you want some awesome premium Google Docs Resume Template?
Browse GraphicWorker, Resume Market, Etsy
Emma Rose –
Awesome Resume Template. It’s really helpful. Thanks